We're raising the bar ...
The Next Dimension – Next 3D® - revolutionary and unique
The Next 3D ® is a new milling machine kit fully developed by us that fulfils all the wishes of our customers. After two years of development, we can now present a quality branded device to you that you will have never experienced at this price before. In doing so, we must emphasise that we attached great importance to trouble-free, simple assembly, reliability as well as longevity during the development phase. When developing this machine, we made no compromises and did not dispense with any technical minutiae. Not only is it possible to assemble the device with very little DIY knowledge; it will also work perfectly for many years. During assembly, you will become acquainted with the CNC technology of your machine, make significant cost savings in terms of assembly and have a great deal of fun in doing so. However, the fun really starts once you are able to complete your dream projects with the finished product.
Welcome to the future!
Trouble-free assembly, simple operation and maintenance, diversity, complete facilities, the greatest possible working dimensions with the smallest possible device dimensions as well as unbeatable price and design are the strengths of Next3D that you won't find anywhere else on the global market.
For the machining of suitable materials
The Next3D range is suitable for the machining of plastic, wood, perspex, carbon, DIBOND®, electronic circuit boards, engraving works as well as for small-scale work in non-ferrous metals. The best technique for board material is to directly adhere the whole surface to the table top using double-sided adhesive tape. This is the best method: Consequently, the board does not rise in the centre and the milled parts are not ripped out by the machine; they remain adhered to the table top. Other clamping devices such as a vice and screw equipment can be mounted onto the table top without any problems whatsoever.
- Newly developed, torsion free aluminium profile with many integrated features reduce the production costs and simplify assembly.
- Fully ball bearing-mounted linear guides ensure clearance-free and precise runs.
- The quiet and reliable, actively cooled integrated triple axis control electronics that are adapted to our stepper motors and have been developed using state-of-the-art technology ensure a reliable, judder-free drive.
- Direct, external connections for the actuation of an additional axis and electronic spindle control.
- Simple, direct actuation by means of PC software, either via parallel port or USB.
- It is not possible to tilt the portal thanks to the dual spindle drive of the portal.
- Thanks to the adjustable tabletop, passage heights of 130 mm, 172 mm or even 205 mm if working without a tabletop are possible.
- Fully ball bearing-mounted precision spindles with trapezoidal thread and 3 mm incline per revolution ensure the quickest possible runs and utmost accuracy.
- 43 mm tool holder for milling motors up to 1 KW and 1.7 kg.
- All cable lines are hidden and are aesthetically run - no air lines.
- CNC Studio USB hardware and software included in the package.
- No drilling, no soldering, no gluing! It only needs to be screwed together The device is ready for operation in just a few hours.
- Step-by-step construction manual without text. You only need to follow the images during assembly.
- Resolution 0.00375 mm
- Driven via strong Nema 23 stepper motors
- Repeat accuracy 0.03 mm / 300 mm
- Reverse backlash -+ 0.08 mm (can be reduced to via software or our "Zero-Kit" accessory)
- Clamping surface (table) 335 mm x 620 mm
- Passage height of 130 mm, 172 mm or 205 mm (without tabletop)
- Working area X-330mm Y-500mm Z-110mm
- Installation surface 445 mm x 660 mm
- Overall height: 420 mm
- Micro-step operation in 1/4 stroke
- Maximum feed rate up to 3000 mm/min.
- Repeat accuracy 0.03 mm/300 mm
- CNC Studio USB software and hardware included in the package.
- Operating voltage (external power supply unit) 19V and 90 Watt Power consumption
- MDF 10 mm tabletop supplied (other tabletops available as accessories)
- Weight without packaging 12 Kg
- Allen key 2 mm
- Allen key 2.5 mm
- Allen key 3 mm
- Allen key 4 mm
- Combination pliers
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flat-head screwdriver
- 2x 8 mm open-end spanner
- Rubber hammer
Scope of delivery:
- Complete mechanism with screws, etc.
- Complete control electronics and stepper motors
- All connector cables
- External power supply unit
- CNC Studio USB Box
- Construction manual and software on CD.
visit Online Store